Saturday, December 8, 2012

Messages from friends and family

To Jen ,from Jacque:

 Jacque- "Ladies, I saw the most gorgeous guy to ever grace my line of sight."
Reply from Jen-"When you say gorgeous,are we talking Brad Pitt boyish good looks, or Johnny Depp make ya want to slap somebody?"
Reply from Jacque-"No, we’re talking Brad and Johnny need to bow down and recognize"(Q.L pg,22)


To Jacque,from Jen:

“If you like that gorgeous piece of meat out there and you don’t kiss him I will personally take every bra you own and hang them on all the antennas of the cars on your street. Oh and I will write your name on them in black magic marker, oh and I will hang two on hotties’ motorcycle! How’d you like them apples?”(Q.L.)
 

To Jacque , from Lily:

Be safe tonight on your date. There are some things that will shock you .If Fane lays  one hand on you I will personally rip his head off -.-
Reply from Jacque-MOM!!!! Don't worry so much, i know more than you realize and I trust him. Love you mom, see you when i get home


To Jacque, from Lucas:

My dear Jacque, you do not realize this but you are mine . Not Fane, and since Fane has not fully claimed you as his mate , I have the right to challenge him to a duel. It's one of our laws and we live by it. So a week from now your precious "soulmate" will be in a fight to the death. I will kill him. You will be mine, you could save his life and just come to me now.

Reply from Jacque- Over my dead body you stupid mutt. You can go to through with the fight but you will die. He is going to rip you to peices and if you don't follow the rules you will personally be executed by the council. And just know I am his mate not yours , you should have just stayed hidden.

Reply from Lucas-  The thing is it's not up to you . See you soon Jacquelyn.





To Jacque, from Fane:

I love you my luna, and even if i lose this battle you'll be safe from Lucas. I plan on coming back alive from the fight and coming home straight to you. We'll get on a plane to Romania and get married , then we'll have the mating ceremoony and you'll become full werewolf. You are and always be my Queen.





To Jacque, from Alina:


Hello Jacque, I am honored to have you in my sons life. You are everything I hoped he would have. Tomorrow is the day of the battle and only 3 people are allowed to go. You will be one of them. If my son does not surrvive you will remain safe. My husband and i will take you,your mother, Sally & Jen to Romania . You'll be safe there. I know we won't have to worry about that because Fane will win nd we can go home. I already consider you as a daughter. I love you Jacque, thank you for accepting my son and being the next Queen. See you tomorrow.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment