Saturday, December 8, 2012

Coldspring,Texas

COLDSPRING TEXAS;MY HOME


STATUS 1:This summer is going to be amazing, i get to go to all the lakes ,and go boating with my friends.Play tennis and swim, have barbeques in the warm night. And just relax before my senior year.

STATUS 2: I make plans to go out in this nice sunny weather and my mom says i have to stay home because its dangerous. I can take care of myself..

STATUS 3: So much for spending the summer relaxing in the nice  weather of Texas. I love Fane and all but i don't want to leave. Im nervous for the battle. I wonder where the fight will be?

STATUS 4: The clearing where the fight is awefully beautiful to be a place of death. I'm not ready for tonight

STATUS 5:GOODBYE COLDSPRING!!! I love you texas and all the lakes ,all the spacious land but I'm leaving to Romania tomorrow with Fane


No comments:

Post a Comment