Saturday, December 8, 2012

NOTES

NOTES:

THEME:

The theme of this story is about protection, love and ,war. Jacque Pierce has many people in her life who for some reason are very protective of her. Fane and Jacque are in love and would do anything for eachother. The war in the story is between Fane and Lucas. Lucas is an alpha of another pack and challenges Fane to a fight to the death. The author wants us to believe that love is stronger than war in many ways but weak in others. Jacque had to deal with the challenge and her protction for Fane maade her want to take him and run away. But the love in her told her to stay and let him win this battle for her. Love can't help you throuugh everythinng , but with the protection of friends and family you can do the impossible. Protection plays a big part becaue it is what made Sally and Jen sneak to the clearing and make a plan to run away with Jacque when things get bad. Love is veery important because it hels us see the other person and can help you feel better . War is not always a bad thing , many have fought for freedom or  for someone very special to them. The author gives examples of how Fane and Jacquelyn's love helped them solve their problems and be there for eachither.

ANTAGONIST:

My name is Lucas , I am the alpha of a pack in Coldspring, Texas. I am in my mid-twenties and i've already made many decisions. I decided many years ago that Jacquelyn Pierce would be my mate. We have never officially met but i think it's time. A Romanian prince has arrived into my territory and believes she is his to claim. I believe I will win her heart and she will marry me.

PROTAGONIST:

My name is Jacquelyn Pierce and I am the fiance of Fane Lupei. I am 17 , a senior in highschool. I have red hair and green eys. I'm 5'1 and love playing tennis. Now that I found out that I am a werewolf my life has changed dramatically. I am moving to Romania now to live with my fiance and his family , to stay with the Grey wolf pack . A pack that I am now the next queen. I will make a diffence and help my pack throughout thick and thin. I will be the perfect leader and hope to make a change in this world. Fane believes I will be a wonderrful leader, I just hope nothing gets in our way like the situation that  happened a couple days ago.

DID THE CHARACTER TRIUMPH OR SUCCED?:

I believe the character triumphed in more than one way. Jacque had to face the fact that her life wouldnt be the same anymore. She needed to know who she really was and how it could change her life. When she found out she was cautious but now enjoys being with her mate fane Lupei. She accepted that the fight had to be done. She was brave , strong and full of courage as she watched the love of her life walk onto the battle field. Jacque succeeded by not letting her fears get the best of her and now she is living in Romania with her fiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment